ShowBox is a pretty decent app that has been popular among movie fans. Using the app, you can watch free movies and TV shows online, and keep abreast with all the latest content on TV and in the cinema. Cool, no?
In this short post, we’ll tell you more about the app, and then how to get ShowBox for Android and Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
ShowBox: What does it do?
ShowBox app is pretty popular among movie fanatics, who use it to keep themselves updated with the latest movies and TV shows for free. But the app is not just a plain movie collection. ShowBox app’s features will astound you. Let’s go through them.
- Free movies for all; install the app and access thousands on movies and TV shows without subscription.
- Regular updating on content so you always have something interesting to watch.
- Quick to load and buffer
- Support for Chromecast built in.
- Get accurate subtitles in your preferred language with just a few taps.
With so much to do with ShowBox, I’m sure you’re itching to lay your hands of the app. Luckily for Android, Mac and Windows PC users, we have the way to get the app of your device easily. Here it is.
ShowBox for Android
ShowBox for Android is pretty easy to get, once you know how. Follow these steps to install the app.
- ShowBox for Android needs to be downloaded from the internet as ShowBox APK. Google for the term, and download the file using your internet browser.
- Go to Settings through your home menu.
- Look for Security and enter it.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” so that apk files from outside the Play Store can be instaled of the device.
- Run the downloaded apk file to start the app’s setup. Go through the permissions.
- If you agree, click “Install”. ShowBox will be done installing in less than a minute.
Now let’s see how you can get the app for your Windows or Mac PC:
ShowBox for PC: Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
ShowBox is really a pleasure to use of a big screen. And your PC screen is considerably bigger than your smartphone. Let us tell you how to get ShowBox for PC, so you can enjoy the HD prints in more detail.
- Download BlueStacks from the internet. This is an app that will imitate Android OS of your PC so you can run whichever Android app you like on the device.
- Install BlueStacks by going through the setup instructions. Reboot the PC if necessary.
- Login using an Gmail ID. This will allow you to access the Play Store, YouTube and other Google services without hassle.
- Use your PC’s web browser to download ShowBox apk from the internet. This is the same for both Mac and Windows.
- Once the download is complete, right click the apk file (function key for Mac users) and open it using BlueStacks.
- The app will begin to install on the Android OS of BlueStacks. Give it about a minute, and you should receive a notification that says the installation is complete.
- Now whenever you want to use ShowBox app to watch free movies online, you can use the “My Apps” icon of the desktop and open the app from over there.
ShowBox is more enjoyable of the bigger screen, and so we really recommend people to get the app of their PCs in addition to their smartphones. Unfortunately for iOS users, ShowBox isn’t available for the iPhone or iPAd since no dmg files on the same exist. But for everyone else, including Blackberry users, ShowBox app is the easiest way to watch free movies online.