Smartphones rule our lives these days, and while some choose to see the glass as half empty, I choose to see it as half full. Today there are few in the world who do not possess a smartphone. In fact, its become one of the worlds most selling commodities, and with good reason.
The smartphone can learn to do different things by integrating apps into it, each for a specific function. However some of the most commonly used apps are those that connect us to other people and entertain us.
Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and all the others are the ones I’m talking about, and more to the point – the usage statistic points to a specific trend in amount of time spent engaged in the app. Most people spend a majority of their time watching videos. The internet is now filled with them.
Last year, YouTube ( the most popular video website in the world) streamed an average of 6 billion hours of video each month and the number has increased dramatically since then.
Sadly not all of us have the luxury of watching and downloading videos, thanks to poor network signals and pricy internet costs. But if you’re suffering from low internet speeds and are unable to watch what you need to off the internet – we’ve got a solution for you!
Most people believe that youtube is the only website from which you can download videos, this isn’t true – you can download from a multitude of websites easily enough if you have a phone that’s smart enough.
For your convenience, we’ve listed the Video Downloading Apps For Android that have best served us; with the hope that they will serve you the same.
- Tubemate: Tubemate is a basic Youtube downloader with the ability to pull streams from various other websites. Although its abilities are limited, it has a great interface, isn’t very difficult to use and gets the job done in due time.
- YTD – Youtube Downloader: One of the most used video downloaders on the internet, YTD is a classic video downloader that won’t soon go out of style. The UI is easy to navigate and it lets you download from plenty of websites at your convenience with pause and stop options for your download.
- Videoder: One of the more comprehensive of the apps listed here, Videoder has a youtube interface and search and a inbuilt browser to download videos from other URL’s. Additionally this is one of the few downloaders that you can use to download full channels and playlists from Youtube. Helping you create a great collection of videos to watch any time.
- HD Video Downloader: the most popular video downloader on the play store, HD video downloader is one of the top apps for video download – Free and easy to use, the minimalistic design of the app is what makes us love it. Check it out if you’re needs are basic.
- Vidmate: The best for last! Vidmate is a comprehensive video solutions tool that lets you search the web for videos, download, stream, convert and watch all in a neat package. The design of the UI is intuitive and you can browse for videos however you like using the various tabs of the app. Check it out and you’ll see why we call it the best!