If you’ve come to this page, chances are you too are under the spell Vidmate has cast on app consumers. And who can blame you? Vidmate is perhaps the best free video downloading app there has been till now. The fact that is has branched off to offering more downloadable stuff like apk files and music is a bonus to this already amazing app. Honestly, all you need is one go at the app and it is guaranteed to win your heart, several times over.
Now sure we’re all under the app’s spell. But wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could deconstruct what the magic consists? Let’s have a quick look at the app’s features then.
- Vidmate is classy and sleek in design. The app is easily optimisable for day as well as night viewing. All you need to do is toggle a button and the background skin will change from a warm white for day time to a dark blue for a gentle night time scrolling.
- The app is dedicated to helping you manage device space and precious time. It promptly displays the size of the files you want to download, the percentage of download finished, as well as the download speed.
- Vidmate’s database is arguably the most thorough. The database has most movies and TV shows, and the content is updated almost in real time. You don’t need to Google search multiple movies when you have Vidmate.
- The app makes it easier to browse similar movies. It is easy to find out sequels of the movies you love, since you can almost always find them in the suggestions listed below.
- If any app takes the prize in being organised, it is Vidmate. All sorts of genres, all sorts of languages and all sorts of keywords are a few toggles away.
Now that we see why eeveryone should have it, let’s get down to the how:
Vidmate for Blackberry
Vidmate is an app that is exclusively for Android. No other OS supports the app. So if you own a Blackberry, chances are you’ll have to make do without it.
However, since Blackberry 10.2.1, Blackberry users have been given the facility to be able to download Android apps via apk files to their devices as well. This means that if your Blackberry is 10.2.1 or higher, you can still use Vidmate and watch unlimited content! Here’s how to go about it:
- Download the apk file for Vidmate app.
You can search the net for the apk file. There are tons of sites that will lead you to the file. Or, if you have an Android device with the app installed, you can simply make a back up with any app (we recommend ES File Explorer) and transfer it via Bluetooth or SHAREit.
- Execute the file.
Tap the file to execute it. Or look it up in your Downloads list, and then download it, if you cannot find it right away.
- Accept the permissions and install.
It is important to read the permissions listed to be aware of how your phone might be accessed by the app. Once you press Install, you should be done in a few seconds.
Vidmate is a wonderful app to keep. Since it is only for Android, users of other devices can have to look for alternatives, which don’t quite match up to the app to be honest. Luckily, for Blackberry users with Blackberry 10.2.1 or higher, Android apk files can be executed to install any Android App onto Blackberry OS. This works usually for free Android applications, especially if you’re going to use the backup file route. Thankfully, Vidmate is 100% Free!